Friday, February 21, 2020

White Cowboy Boots

I have always loved white shoes, but when you have a foot size 9 and 1/2 and need a wide shoe, white shoes don't usually work. Mostly they just make your foot look 20 feet long. 


But when we went dress shopping, we did a quick side foray to Lester's ware-house pop-up sale, and I found these Sam Edelman white cowboy boots for 75% off. I could not resist the call of the white shoes. The last time I had white boots was when I was 12 years old. And oh how I loved those boots!! 


And I do love these white cowboy boots too! For some reason I was under the false assumption that it's very difficult to match the white boots to an outfit. But so far I've worn them with whatever I happened to have on that day, and it's worked out just fine. I guess that just goes to show that I usually overthink things for no good reason. Next stop: white pumps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment