Saturday, February 15, 2020

California Dreaming

Last week I spent three and a half days at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, in Dana Point, CA. It is one of the most beautiful places and one of the most gorgeous hotels I've seen.  


These beautiful flowers greet you at the check-in. 


I arrived in time to witness this amazing Pacific sunset from my hotel room balcony. 


The golden hour. I'm super jealous of those people who have their houses on the beach. Life's not fair. 







I have a thing for palm trees. These high ones are so California! 


If I lived there I would walk here every day. 


 The surfers are so brave. The temperature was in the 40's!  




That's the Ritz up on the cliff. 






If I win in the lotto you know where to find me. 



Just don't fall in the bushes. 


Goodbye California and your beautiful beaches. I'll come back in a couple of months! 


No comments:

Post a Comment