Monday, March 17, 2014

Brunello Cucinelli

I recently discovered Brunello Cucinelli clothing. First I was impressed by the quality of the fabrics. Everything in the store is so soft you just want to stroke and touch. Secondly I was impressed with the superb fit and the ease of the clothes. This brand is like the polar opposite of Roberto Cavalli. No strong colors, no rhinestones, no showing lots of skin, just beautiful neutral colors, and very very understated luxury. There is a Brunello Cucinelli shop on Bleecker Street in NYC, in the Americana Mall in Manhasset, Long Island, and (YES!) in the Orlando Premium Outlet center. Since I was curious about the brand, I also checked the web site, and found that the company has a wonderful philosophy, which made me fall in love even more. I love it when it feels like the company has a soul, and you can feel good about your purchase. I really like my new coat,  purchased from the Orlando outlet, which is in the pictures below, paired with a Missoni scarf, Hermes bag, Banana Republic jeans, and Bianco wedge sneakers.





2 comments:

  1. Tosi kiva asu ja kivasti tuo huivi tuo asuun vähän boheemin lookin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missonin "huivi" on myos yksi lemmpareistani - tykkaan sen sinisista savyista. Laitoin sen lainausmerkkeihin koska se on oikeastaa poncho jonka olen vaan taitellut huiviksi...En ole viela tosin ikina ponchona kayttanyt sita.

      Delete