Thursday, March 27, 2014

Winter Shorts

So I've been wanting to wear shorts for like forever, but I either did not have the guts to do it or the right shorts to pull off the look. I finally went there when I found these Burberry shorts that I fell in love with. This is an outfit that I wore for a dinner with friends.

Brocade shorts by Burberry, cashmere knit by Saks Fifth Avenue Red collection, bag by Marc Jacobs. 


I had the hardest time deciding on the shoes. I finally had to dig out these old boots. They are Christian Siriano design for ... Payless!! 


I kept my accessories simple. No earrings, just this sparkly necklace. 
I have to say, I was pretty happy with myself for finally pulling off the shorts-look! It was definitely outside of my comfort zone, but once I had everything on it felt good and I felt confident. Next style challenge: overalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment