Friday, April 25, 2014

My Happy Place

The other day we were talking about our happy places, those places where you feel most relaxed and happy, the kind of place that you crave when you're all stressed out. My happy place is definitely the sea shore. Any time of year, any kind of shore. Whether it's a beautiful white sand tropical beach, or a rocky and rough kind of sea shore, or one of the gorgeous Long Island North Shore pebble beaches, that is where my mind can relax and my heart be happy. We found just such a beach on Easter Sunday. Here are the photos. 




Coco, you big goof! Don't make my cousin fall! 




The water here is beautifully clean and clear. We'll come back for a swim in the summer!


Finding treasures. 




The sword in the stone. 



The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

My pockets are kind of heavy...

Can I squeeze one more pretty rock in here? 


No comments:

Post a Comment