Wednesday, April 2, 2014

White Tote Shopping

I have developed a craving for white for spring and summer. I've been gathering white things in the hopes that the weather will soon turn... but I still need a white tote bag. I have a few options in mind. Which one do you like?

This Brahmin all day tote is on the top of my list right now. (Sorry about the horrible picture quality!)


This Sondra Roberts tote would combine perforation (another recent obsession) and white... 

This is from a favorite designer, Vince Camuto. Basic everyday tote, but the bubbles make it a bit more interesting. 

I'm not seriously considering this Bottega Veneta... but this is what I'd go for if my budget was unlimited.


Which one would you choose?

2 comments:

  1. Minulta ääni Brahimin totelle, kaunis !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos - se on munkin lempparini! Mutta katselen viela jos loytaisin esim. Century 21:sta jotain saman tyylista...

      Delete