Sunday, June 1, 2014

Track Pants

I am just loving this current street fashion style where it's ok to wear track pants, sweat shirts, converse, and all things comfortable. BTW - Isn't Converse one of those words where the singular and plural is the same, like deer and scissors... :-)  Anyway, here I am wearing H&M top to bottom, with Converse sneakers and Fendi bag. And just in case anyone was wondering, I don't know what other shopaholics do with their kids when they have to go shopping, but I very often have to drag mine along, to the extent where I have to bribe them with promises of fro yo, or some other treats. That's why I like to take them to Anthropologie because they actually like going into that store. There's so much for them to look at. And they like to play with the three way mirror in the fitting room. I think we've given the nice salesgirls a few extra heartbeats during our visits there, or maybe made them miss a few beats!


No comments:

Post a Comment