Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I'm a Little Pumpkin Orange and Round...

Here is my stem and there is the ground...

It's serious business to pick the perfect pumpkin. You have to decide on the shape, the size, the perfectness, whether you want a pumpkin with a stem or without, and oh so many other variables.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I may be your pumpkin, so call me maybe?

Orange you my pumpkins? 

This is the ONE!

But I saw it FIRST! 

Inspection in process... 

Sooooo many pumpkins!! 

This is my loot



I'm almost three pumpkins tall! 

And I'm a little too old to get too excited about this stuff.. 

Where's the milk? 

Aiti, I found it! 



Are you sure that's the one you want? 




I'm still not sure... 



The Bumpkin Family

Brothers

When is Halloween? 

Stop making me smile in these pictures!

Farmer Yaya

Greased Lightning



No comments:

Post a Comment