Thursday, October 9, 2014

Recently

Phew... the worst is hopefully over as of today... work-wise, that is! It's been crazy and hectic lately. But I'm coming up for air now, and I refuse to let it get as hectic for at least a little while to come. I know I won't be exactly enjoying any down time until closer to the end of the year, but I'll try to keep things on a bit more even keel. I've been so tired at nights, that I've been good for nothing,  and mostly just vegging out in front of the TV. I've been watching Forever, Outlander, Project Runway, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland, to name a few. The weekends have been so busy with parties and what not that I haven't taken a lot of pictures either (I do have some photos from the kids' birthday party which I'll share later). At some point I upgraded my old iPhone to the new iPhone 6+, which I love, by the way, and I have been taking photos on the new phone. So here are my recent Instagram shots.

As 12th birthday present, I took my oldest to see Broadway Show Matilda. 

Mother-daughter selfie outside the theater

Took the kids to Big Gay Ice Cream - and noticed some interesting names on the menu 




Another mother-daughter selfie.. 

Why can't I have those lashes? 

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment