Monday, December 8, 2014

My Essence

Last week I participated in a very unusual leadership workshop. Unusual because the coach did not make us do the Myers-Briggs or any other of the usual leadership skill evaluation stuff, but asked a set of very different questions, designed to drill down to our "soul's essence", or your deepest personality traits. As part of the exercises we had to call people and ask two questions: "What shows up when I do?" and "What qualities do I bring to the room?". Based on these, and other questions we asked ourselves, my essence came down to these five items: 

Confidence
Positive Energy
Trustworthiness
Attentiveness
Loyalty
 

I was a bit surprised but I think these qualities describe me quite well. 

Have you ever done anything like this? And if so, what did you think of the results? 


No comments:

Post a Comment