Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Keeping Warm


I remember those winters in my teenage years when it was not cool to wear a hat, scarf or anything that might keep you warm. I'm sure that I lost some important braincells by freezing my head for vanity. Maybe I was over-sensitized to cold those years, because now I can't stand to be cold in my head at all - I get an immediate headache! Thank God the world moved on and it's now cool to wear hats, beanies, scarves, anything to keep your head warm. This was my weekend outfit with the usual layers for keeping warm. 

BTW - I'm not sure when posting my outfits whether I should list what brands I'm wearing. This blog is really more of a diary, and less a style blog, and I certainly don't consider myself as some kind of a style/fashion maven, although I enjoy fashion. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind listing the items/brands, if you're interested... So a question for you dear readers: should I list them or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment