Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter Foods

I'm sure that most everyone craves different foods during the cold and hot seasons. One of my winter craves is lasagna, a good chili is the other. Lasagna takes some effort to make, although it's not very difficult, and hard to mess up.. I mean with cheese, sauce, meat and pasta, not too many things can go wrong, so it's kind of guaranteed to be tasty. It's the kind of cooking though, that has to be done on a Sunday, not on a busy week night. My hubby and I like to cook together, and we made two kinds of lasagnas last Sunday, one with white sauce, and the other with red sauce. Out secret is three different cheeses (mozzarella, cheddar and ricotta) to make the lasagna feel very decadent and filling. We were supposed to save one of the lasagnas for our traditional Super Bowl party this Sunday, but guess what happened...







No comments:

Post a Comment