Monday, March 9, 2015

Melting

While the snow is finally melting, the pounds are melting off too. Four pounds lost in the first week of the South Beach diet. (In the words of James Brown: I feel good!) The second week begins with good motivation to keep going. I have to confess that I did not totally conquer my sugar cravings yet, and gave in a couple times during the first week so there is more work to be done. However, if I could learn something from last week, it is that I can have a small bite of something sweet and it does not have to turn into a binge. 

This photo is from Friday afternoon. Hopefully all the snow is gone by the end of this week! 


2 comments:

  1. Hui kauhistus miten paljon teillä on lunta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sanos muuta. Ollaan ihan kypsia lumeen ja pakkaseen! Liikenne ja julkiset olleet ihan sekaisin koko talven :-(

      Delete