Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The new bag in action

My new Mansur Gavriel bag has got quite a bit of action, even though I haven't used it for work. I didn't think of it when I bought it, but it's really open, inviting really to reach in and grab something. So not ideal for a jam packed morning commute in the subway. But it has become a weekend favorite, fitting my green tea and water bottle needs, along with snacks, etc. (Yes, I'm mostly concerned about food and drink and have a habit of carrying them around at all times!) This was me last weekend, running around..errands, school, party, lunch at friends, etc... BTW, the fringe vest peaking from under my Armani jacket is from H&M and cost $14.95 on sale. I mention it, because Alice and Olivia are selling THE exact same vest for $598 at Saks. Am I smart with my money or what?? 



2 comments:

  1. Laukku on ihana ! Haaveilen tuosta samasta vaaleanpunaisella sisuksella, se myydään aina heti loppuun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En ole vaaleanpunaisella sisuksella nahnytkaan. Tamakin oli viimeinen kappale jonka sain kasiini!

      Delete