Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Jacket that Saved the Day

So this is what happened.. I bought a dark blue fake fur jacket from Zara a while back but never ended up wearing it because I felt that it made me look fat. So I threw it in a bag in the back of my car with the intention of returning it. It traveled in the trunk for a few weeks, half forgotten, and I felt a twinge of guilt every time I opened the trunk. And then on Saturday, at the egg hunt, the jacket saved the day. My oldest daughter had dressed herself very lightly and was surely going to catch pneumonia if it wasn't for the jacket that just happened to be in the trunk.


I'm still trying to convince her to keep the jacket. I think it looks great on her! 

I was wearing my old favorite, the white Michael Kors poncho, gray NYDJ jeans, and of course my new favorite bag! 

Hey you, sneaking in the background!  Get out of my outfit photo shoot! 



No comments:

Post a Comment