Thursday, April 7, 2016

High Winds

I haven't posted any business outfits for a long time, so here's today's: 




I'm sitting at JFK waiting for a delayed flight to Boston. Life has been busy lately, but then again, I don't really remember a time when it wasn't busy. Olen jo jokusen vuoden ymmärtänyt miksi tätä elämänvaihetta kutsutaan ruuhkavuosiksi. So instead of getting frustrated by the delay I'm embracing the opportunity to rest and daydream. Onneksi en edes pakannut laptoppia mukaan, kun tämän piti olla supernopea in and out reissu.  

Yesterday I heard a presentation at work that included a quote that sums it up pretty well: "We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds." by Aristotle Onassis. 

Hyvää viikonloppua rakkaat ystävät! 

No comments:

Post a Comment