Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ladies who Brunch

My long time favorite brunch place is A.O.C on Bleecker Street. It's not one of those places where people go to "be seen", and because of that it's just right. And in the New York restaurant scene, where restaurants come and go in a New York minute, it's been around forever. That says something about the quality of the place. 







My outfit was a mix of old and new. The white vest is a brand spanking new purchase from Anthropologie (where I made a bit of a killing on Friday). The rain coat is an old Marimekko. 



My daughter was wearing more new Anthropologie (the top and pants)! 



It is so much fun to hang out with this young lady! 
I'm so lucky to have my daughter be such a friend to me. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your bracelet! Tuollaisten brunssipaikkojen löytämistä voi verrata sateenkaaren päässä sijaitsevaan aarrearkkuun:)Kivat asut sekö sinulla että tyttärellä:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Joo, ja parasta tassa paikassa on se etta se sijaitsee ihan Suomi-koulun lahella :-)

      Delete