Saturday, September 8, 2012

High and Low

I like the look where the back is a little longer than the front. (Perfect to hide some problem areas!)

I looked for a dress like that all summer, but never found a suitable one. So yesterday when I found this blouse on the sale(!) rack at Anthropologie I got really happy. I think it's perfect, not too much of a contrast and the length difference of front and back is perfect. Wearing it with my Kmart jeans, Bottega Veneta bag, unnamed shoes (brand name has worn off and I can't remember what they are), Ann Taylor necklace, Michael Kors watch.

2 comments:

  1. Ihanan viihtyisän näköinen paita! Ja ihana myös tuo pieni söpöläinen, joka on kuvassa kanssasi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos, pieni sopolainen oli jo vahan kyllastynyt kun aiti vaan kuvaili itseaan :-) Paita on viihtyisa! Ja vaikka helma onkin vahan high low tyylia, niin paita on sen verran ajaton etta tata voi kayttaa niin kauan kuin valkoisena pysyy ;-)

      Delete