Friday, August 30, 2013

Pink

What's with me and pink? I didn't even realize I was into pink until I was browsing my recent pictures and saw these two latest outfits. Office and casual day outfits with pink tops. Quite the departure from my usual neutrals and blacks...


The usual frazzled, I had no time to look in the mirror this morning office look..with Banana Republic pants, Loft PINK lace top, Saks Fifth Ave knit jacket, Tod's bag, Loft sandals. 

Saturday, tag-saling outfit.. JCrew PINK t-shirt, H&M pants, MK tote, Eileen Fisher sandals, Banana Republic necklace. 

Maybe it has something to do with the amazing sunsets that we've had this summer...



Seacliff beach sunset picnic on a Friday night 8/30. A band playing, kids swimming, best company, and me sipping some cold white wine. The whole world was pink in this beautiful pink sunset glow... LOVE the pink!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment