Monday, August 19, 2013

The Instagram Week

Here are my Instagram shots from the past seven days.



Freedom Tower almost ready.


Hello Jersey City! 

Took quick lunchtime walks at the Hudson River boardwalk mid-week last week and enjoyed the unseasonably cool and wonderful NY weather. Wondered again what I did in my previous life to earn my wonderful current life. Felt spiritual and thankful.



Went for a fabulous Friday night sunset picnic at the Seacliff beach, Long Island. A band playing on the beach, some cava on ice, munching on fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, quinoa salad and roasted veggies, and a nice conversation with a good friend. Aaaaah..


Took the little lady for frozen yogurt on Saturday. Yummy (and fat free!!).



On Sunday was tempted to stay in all day, and cancel everything in order to make time to read the September fashion mags..(but I did not, so they are still waiting to be devoured). 

No comments:

Post a Comment