Saturday, August 10, 2013

Movie Night Outfit

Hubby and I went to the movies last night, and every time I go, I decide to start going more, it's so much low key relaxing fun. We saw Elysium, with Matt Damon and Jodie Foster. It wasn't amazing, in fact, I had a lot of unanswered questions after the movie, which was good for discussion, but leaves you a bit unsatisfied at the movie. 


We had our after movie chat at Hendrick's in Roslyn, where we sat on a table next to a questionable local "celebrity", a woman from a sad Long Island reality show "Princesses Long Island" who had probably one of the most cringe worthy scenes of any reality show I've ever seen. In fact, I stopped watching the show after that episode, it was just too embarrassing, and anyway, I  saw the couple first episodes only out of curiosity, since I had heard it was filmed in my neighborhood. 


Anyway, did I at some point mention having had a craving for orange? Well I did something about it, and got this orange top from Ann Taylor; I paired the top with JBrand jeans, Marc Jacobs clutch, Eileen Fisher sandals, and Charlotte Russe necklace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment