Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Casual Outfit

This is an outfit from a week ago that incorporates my old Marc leather jacket, a denim shirt, a yellow scarf, Hermes Evelyne bag, Seven jeans, and new comfy shoes (sorry can't remember the brand, it's some cheapo brand from my cheapo go-to store on the Wall Street area called Dijon). I guess I should be on the lookout for a nice black moto-leather jacket. Oh, if only I'd kept those moto jackets I had in the 90's. They would be perfect right now (although probably way too small for me since I'm quite a bit larger now than then!). One of them especially I remember fondly...it was a quilted moto jacket that I bought with my boyfriend from Bleecker Street and at the time it was the most expensive thing I ever bought. I did wear it every day for like 3 years through! But sadly it was stolen from my mom's storage unit at some point in Finland.. Well, maybe someone else is enjoying it now. It was one of those indestructible things that just get better with age.







No comments:

Post a Comment