Thursday, November 7, 2013

Woman's Work

is never done! I sometimes joke around with my coworkers when I'm leaving work, that I'm just going to my other job.. The job of being a mom and taking care of a household full of people who all expect being taken care of in one way or another. And I'm not saying that in a negative way, even though it may sound a bit complainy. Of course I am by no means doing any of the care-taking alone. I've got a wonderful au pair and a husband who is a real hands-on dad and a whiz in the kitchen. Most nights I come home to a ready meal, and we can sit down for dinner together as a family. I give the kids each their own turn to tell me what happened that day, what they learned, and what's going on with their friends. And then it's time to put them to bed... The evenings can feel a bit like mini tornadoes, but I try to just take a deep breath and go with it!

Here's what I was wearing to work yesterday (Banana Republic dress and necklace, H&M shirt, Chloe bag, Tory Burch shoes). I enlisted my 11-year old to take photos, and then of course everyone needed a bit of attention...including Coco.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment