Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let Me Introduce You...

To my latest love - the Fendi 2Jours bag. I've been looking at this bag and its many color schemes for a long time, and had been dropping hints way before Christmas. Well Santa heard those hints loud and clear and on Christmas I unwrapped this dark purple beauty. I love the rich hue, and it seems fitting since the Pantone color of 2014 is the rich dark purple "radiant orchid". My bag is not as reddish purple, but that is a good thing as this darker, bluer purple is surprisingly neutral, and goes especially well with grays.





2 comments:

  1. Oh mikä kaunotar uusi laukkusi onkaan :) Ihana !!! Ja aivan upea väri. Onnittelut uudesta laukusta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Joo - tykkaan itsekin tasta varista - mulla on aivan tarpeeksi mustia ja ruskeita laukkuja - tama tuo uutta ulottuvuutta laukkukokoelmaani :-)

      Delete