Saturday, January 11, 2014

Radio City Music Hall

Before the year turned we went to see the Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular. It's a very New York Christmas thing to do, but I had never been before. This time my mother was visiting, so I thought that it would be a fun thing to do together with the whole family. I didn't have that many expectations, and was very positively surprised at the quality of the show. It was really good - so many little story vignettes, the Rockettes were amazing, and the music was excellent. We all enjoyed, from the 72 year old to the 3 year old :-)  If you're ever in New York around Christmas time I would definitely recommend the show!









2 comments:

  1. Wau! Näyttää upelta. Hieno kokemus varmasti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeps! Suosittelen jos joskus olet New Yorkissa joulunaikaan - siella oli paljon turisteja!

      Delete