Saturday, January 4, 2014

Throwback

I've got a few outfit pics that I never posted. Probably got too busy and then forgot. This one must be from the end of November. I'm wearing my fur west, Burberry sweater and scarf, felt hat, NYDJ jeans, Bottega Veneta bag and Lucky Brand boots.



I was thinking if I should have any style resolutions for this year. One helpful resolution could be to always snap a selfie in the fitting room before buying anything. I have noticed that it really does reduce the wrong picks. You just see yourself in a completely different light in a picture. Another resolution (the same one I make every year) is to shop more in my closet. I've got tons of stuff that I could wear, but get stuck wearing the same things over and over. And the third resolution should be simply buying less stuff. I should never buy anything unless I'm willing to give up something else. Giving it up for good, and not just moving it to the storage. I have a bad habit of moving my old stuff to the attic when it gets in the way, and then forgetting about it. One of these days I should also make myself go through my drawers which are full of unwearable stuff. I keep putting that one further because just the thought hurts. Is it normal to hate going through your stuff this much? I'd rather go to the dentist…

3 comments:

  1. Samoilla linjoilla ollaan! Päätin että nyt pistetään stoppi shoppailulle. Vaatehuoneesta löytyy vaatteita joissa on vielä tagit kiinni eli ei koskaan käytettyjä… Aina tulee käytettyä vain niitä samoja kuteita, vaikka voisi pienellä vaivalla löytää ihan uusia ulottuvuuksia pukeutumiseen omasta kaapista. Enkä tiedä onko mitään järkeä omistaa 12 mustaa casmere-neuletta… Katsotaan kuinka kauan pystyn olla ostamatta niitä lisää, tai laukkuja, tai kenkiä...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeps! Hyvia aikomuksia - myos luonto kiittaa :-)

      Delete