Sunday, November 16, 2014

Omega Block

Last year it was the polar vortex, this year is the Omega Block, but whatever you call it, the result is the same. It's getting cold. Since I don't feel like breaking out my heavy guns yet, I'm trying to come up with ideas for layering. I copied a great layering idea yesterday from the "Beverly Like Hills" blog (I found her blog somewhere where she was labeled as "Fashion over Forty" and even though I'm not crazy about these types of labels, I love her style and have been following her blog for a little while. I guess in the blogosphere where most fashion blogs are published by twenty-somethings, these labels come handy). Anyway, she combined a leather jacket with a cape. So I decided to layer my leather jacket with a poncho and it was a super warm and comfy combination.


Michael Kors Jacket and Poncho, Banana Republic jeans, Fendi bag and Madden Girl shoes. All old from my closet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment