Wednesday, November 5, 2014

'Tis the Season

It’s that time of year when you never know what to expect weather-wise. You see everything on the New York City streets from t-shirt and shorts to full on down coats. It could be perfectly nice and warm in the morning, but totally freezing and blustery in the evening. I’m always cold and hate the feeling, so most of the time I dress in layers. I am totally in love with my Armani wool coat, and it seems to go perfect with this season. You’ll probably hate it after a few more posts like this ;-) And talk about seasons – the mother of all seasons is almost here, i.e. the “Holiday”, i.e. the Christmas Season. Loving it! Although I have to hustle here on the blog to get my Halloween pictures in before Thanksgiving pictures before Christmas….



No comments:

Post a Comment