Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Night Before Thanksgiving

The house is clean, groceries purchased, and the turkey is brining in the fridge. We are ready for the marathon cooking session, the long dinner and the resulting food coma tomorrow. 

My self imposed shopping strike was breached today. I had to go to the mall for some jazz dance shoes for my daughter, but then one thing led to another, and I came back with a scarf and a couple of other little things. I've seen these plaid scarves on some blogs and on Pinterest and have been salivating after one. So when I found this one at Aerie today, I had to buy it... 

It was the perfect thing to keep me warm this cold and rainy night on our movie outing. (We saw the Hunger Games: Mockingjay movie.) I paired my plaid scarf with my Barbour jacket, BR jeans, and melissa rain booties. This scarf is like a security blanket. A new favorite, most likely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment