Friday, February 24, 2017

9th Birthday

My kids are growing up so fast! I'm constantly going between wanting them to stay babies as long as possible, and being excited to see the people they're growing up to be and have grown up to be. My middle daughter turned 9(!) yesterday.

Happy birthday to my creative, funny, artsy, beautiful, stylish girl. 


We celebrated with an amazing chocolate cake my oldest daughter (14!) made. 


The nine-year old was happy with her presents, including the newest "it" toy, pocket puppies, below. 



2 comments:

  1. Herkullisen näköinen kakku :) Myöhästyneet onnittelut synttäri sankarille ! Lasten kasvaesse sitä huomaa vanhenneensa, muuten haluaisin sen unohtaa ;)

    Ihanaa viikonloppua !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Ja niinpa, aina joskus sita huomaa olevansa vanha akka ;-)

      Delete