Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy Monday

Is Monday anyone's favorite day? It's certainly not mine. Yes it's the start of a new week and an opportunity to start over. But it's usually just so dreary and boring, and too far from Friday. Today I decided to make my Monday a little bit better. I was tired from being up half the night watching the Oscars - Can you BELIEVE that snafu with the best film award?? So embarrassing and unfortunate, and kind of exciting at the same time, although I was really disappointed that La La Land didn't win best picture. Anyway, I wanted to have a little bit fun today, so I forced myself to get out at lunch and went to the new Eataly downtown. I've been there once before, for a dinner with a friend, but this time I went alone to explore. And I have to say it was just the mood boost I needed. I made a promise to start going there every Monday :-)

This time I took so long exploring, that I took the food back and ate at my desk at work, but next time I'll eat over there. 

Some cookies for the kiddos at home, and a yummy Italian Olive oil hand lotion for the office for me. 

New favorite spot - so happy this is close to my office! 

No comments:

Post a Comment