Monday, February 13, 2017

Santa Monica

Once the work part of the West Coast trip was over, my hubby flew to meet me and we spent a few days in Los Angeles. I had never been there as a tourist so it was fun to get to know the city and see the sights. And did I mention, that I totally LOVE the movie La La Land, which offered a lot of inspiration to see LA. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't the greatest. It was raining a lot in a place where it never ever rains. I mean, Southern California is famous for the drought, right? Well, isn't that just my luck, that the city gets its biggest rainy season for ever when I'm there on a vacation... Well, we didn't let the rain dampen our mood... On our first day in LA we went to Santa Monica, and walked around the famous Santa Monica pier. 








The legendary In-n-Out burger. The burger lived up to the hype, the fries did not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment