Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Date Night at Limani

On Friday hubby and I celebrated our birthdays by going to a restaurant that we've been meaning to try for a while. We are lucky to live in an area of Long Island that has many amazing restaurants, and we had heard so many good things about this Greek Restaurant Limani. We were not disappointed. Limani is a beautiful restaurant and the food is delicious. My best dish was the grilled octopus appetizer, it was one of the best octopus I've ever had. If I had to say anything slightly negative about this restaurant, it was that after hearing that we were there for the first time, our waiter was slightly pushy with his recommendations. But that really is a minor complaints, and overall we had a very nice time and a great dinner. I can definitely recommend this restaurant if you're ever in this neck of the woods.



No comments:

Post a Comment