Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy August / New old shoes

I have always loved August. Partly because it's my birth month, and partly because it's the time of year when you feel fresh after a vacation and reflect on the months past, take stock of how the year has gone so far, change course if necessary, and start new exciting things. And it's still summer! This year I have taken more stock than usual because my birthday's a biggie. I did have to mentally adjust but the result is that I am happy where I am. Of course there are always a few things that we would change if we could.. I have no regrets though, and that feels good.

On style front, I am wearing a pair of Nine West open toe pumps that have been in my closet for about a year. Not sure why I never wore them before, because I love them. And these look great with my black and white Marimekko dress. I really need to start shopping more in my own closet. The new rule should be that nothing new should come in unless all the existing stuff has been worn at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment