Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Favorite Navy

It's been a while (ok, years) since I last wore a pant suit this much, but I really like my JCrew navy cotton pant suit. As evidenced by these photos!

Why has the term "pant suit" become a dirty word in fashion? Looking at myself in this suit, I almost feel like Hillary Clinton, only wishing I was half as smart.. This pant suit has been the savior of many busy mornings when I've had 30 minutes to get out the door. This suit would probably not get me on a best-dressed list, but in my business world it is appropriate for every occasion, well fitting but easy and comfortable, all qualities that I definitely need during a busy day when I have no time to fuss with my clothes. So bravo for pant suit, I think it's time for a come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment