Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bits and Pieces

I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I decided to not take a longer vacation this summer.. The few days off here and there are not adding up to the same feeling, although I do savor those days fully. But I would love to completely get away and forget my passwords and phone numbers, and let go of all the office BS. That requires at least two weeks away, preferably away from home...


Here is my office outfit from yesterday: Marimekko top (when I ordered I thought it was a black background with white stripes, but this is what came out of the box.. No harm done, I love this one, and it may even be better for summer), Levine pants, and Zara shoes. 




This pile of boxes has been sitting in my bedroom for a few days. Too busy to open up, except the one that held my blouse. 





Oh, I was wearing these J Crew earrings yesterday too! 



2 comments: