Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Another summer casual office outfit

I am actually learning a lot about my style by looking at my outfits on this blog. I am learning about my real style, not what I think is my style. Turns out those can be two quite different things... It's allowing me to be a much more strategic shopper, and my wallet thanks. A new shopping rule, in addition to the old questions of what is the value per wear, and what would I pair this with (an item that I already own), I now also ask whether I would post the item on the blog in an outfit photo. 

Unfortunately on work mornings I seldom have time to snap pictures of my outfit, so I end up in a fitting room on my lunch break...not ideal, but the best I can do on most days. Today's room was at Zara (got a green long army jacket, and red ankle strap pumps for the fall, in addition to lots of stuff for the daughters) and I'm wearing Levine pants, Anthropologie knit top, Banana Republic necklace, Loft sandals, LV bag. 
P

No comments:

Post a Comment