Thursday, February 20, 2014

Travelgram II

We have been so lucky with this weather in Florida - it's been nothing but beautiful sunshine and clear blur skies. Just LOVING it after the horrendous winter of New York. I take a deep breath in of that beautiful balmy air in total happiness every morning I step outside of our hotel apartment. I used to think I couldn't live in a place with no real seasons, but am starting to change my mind. Maybe retiring in Florida is the answer after all....

Palm trees make me happy!

So does the new Porter magazine.

And of course these three treasures! Mwah!

And yes, my accessories make me happy too! 

4 comments:

  1. I lived in South Florida for five years, and even though I ended up there due to my work and not by my own initiative per se, I would move back in a heartbeat if I was given the chance. The ocean is just SO wonderful...and the weather totally spoils you. Not a happy camper being back in Finland during winter :)
    Have fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, kuulostaa aivan täydelliseltä lomalta :) Ja upeat asusteet <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeps, loma oli aika taydellinen ja osui aika hyvaan saumaan!

      Delete