Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Office Outfit

I haven't posted any office outfits for a long time, one reason being that I've left home at an ungodly early hour recently, and returned so late and burnt out that all I could do was to just quickly change into pajamas and veg and go to sleep. But today I was back at a more humane time, and was able to document the outfit. (Actually my au pair suggested it and took the pictures!) So here are pictures of what I wore today. The Joe Fresh jacket is really warm which served me well in a super cold conference room where I was stuck all day at an event. Underneath is a Banana Republic silver top from last winter. The necklace (Alexis Bittar) was a Christmas gift from me to me. I am not wearing any earrings because at some point during the day I noticed I only had one on. Don't know what happened to the other. I was a bit bummed because it was the Juicy Couture earrings that I really liked. But hey, nothing lasts forever. Except maybe the gray pinstripe skirt which I had on which must be like 10 years old. I actually wore slightly different shoes (black patent with gold rings on toe) but left them back at the office, so I just substituted these Tory Burches instead of the weather proof Uggs that I actually wore on my commute (it's pretty bad with slush and snow and water and ice out there). And of course the Balenciaga is the perfect work bag as it can fit everything you might need during a long day and a commute and more. The crazy hours should be over for a little while now, so I hope to be able to blog a bit more...





4 comments:

  1. Kaunis asu ja erityisesti tuo jakku tekee asusta astetta coolimman, laukkua tietysti unohtamatta. Kyllä välillä asukuvien ottaminen kaiken kiiren keskellä on haastavaa. Mukavaa loppuviikkoa sinulle !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Joo, aika on valilla kortilla...milloin mistakin syysta :-)

      Delete
  2. Ihana jakku! Alexis Bittarin korut on niin mun makuuni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eikos sinulla ollut aivan ihana AB'n rannerengas...mullakin on se toivelistalla!

      Delete