Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Making Space

I'm tired of my overflowing closets, and trying to make some space.. I tried Ebay a few years ago, but found it very cumbersome. I guess the pain of jam packed closets has now surpassed the pain and effort of selling on Ebay, and I really am trying to get rid of stuff, so I'm back trying Ebay again.

So far I only posted one item, an Yves Saint Laurent bag that I have hardly used.

I was not able to link the item here directly even though I spent about an hour last night trying...that's the pain and effort of selling on Ebay! But if you're interested, you can check out my seller's profile here:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/nycfashionistastore

Let me know if you have any improvement suggestions, or ideas on how to sell unneeded stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment