Friday, May 15, 2015

The Clutch Again

Here's an outfit from last weekend. These pictures were taken before the clutch incident took place.



You'll never guess what happened with the clutch! I'm such a scatterbrain that I left my beloved clutch in the supermarket cart after packing my car trunk with the groceries. I didn't realize I'd left it until I was home and was going to get out of the car. I quickly drove back to the supermarket, but of course the clutch was already gone. I was mortified, and half crying I went inside to ask if anyone may have returned it to the supermarket staff. I waited for what felt like hours but probably was just a couple of minutes. Then I saw my daughters coming in (they were waiting for me in the car). My daughter had called my husband, who was home, to tell him what happened, and at the same moment my husband answered the door and someone brought my clutch home. A lovely lady had found it in the supermarket cart, checked my address from my license, and dropped it home! My husband didn't even take her number down or anything, so that I could have thanked her with flowers! So I just had to send this nice stranger lots of warm thoughts and good karma via the universe. I was so relieved and happy to get my clutch, wallet and phone back. And I won't ever put my clutch on a supermarket cart again...



2 comments:

  1. Wow, there is some hope in the world! Glad you got it back - I'm also sending positive vibes to her across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Han kylla ansaitsi teollaan paljon hyvaa karmaa!

      Delete