Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gotta Be In It To Win It

New York is in the grips of a HALF A BILLION dollar lottery jackpot. Yes, the lucky winner will get $500,000,000.00, minus of course the half that will go to Uncle Sam. So of course I went and played for ten bucks, even though I rarely lotto. And here's what I'll do if I win:

1. Charter a private jet and get somewhere warm and luxurious and hide out with the family until we had a life plan
2. Hire a personal trainer and a nutritionist to whip me into such shape that I can live forever enjoying my riches
3. Get a live-in massage therapist
4. Travel around the world for one year in first class, with an entourage of nannies, tutors, above-mentioned trainer, nutritionist & massage therapist; in the end of the year make a decision where to settle down.
5. Give ridiculous amounts of money to charities benefiting women and mentally ill in third world countries, building schools in Afganistan, Doctors without Borders, UNICEF, and many many others.

What would you do if you won?

1 comment: