Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Weekend in Photos

It was a nice, low key, long weekend spent with family. Lots of relaxation, one night I actually slept ten hours. And lots of christmas shopping: my two favorite malls - Americana at Manhasset, and Roosevelt Field mall; and a quick jaunt at Fifth Avenue, NYC, where we visited the American Girl doll store, which is always amazing, no matter how many times you go. The weekend also included some leftover eating (yummy paninis, and I made a delicious quiche out of leftover turkey and some veggies & cheese). Despite the deliciousness, after four days of leftovers, the word turkey is beginning to sound like more of a four letter word, so I guess we'll have to live turkey free for a while. We also put in some outdoor activity, and Christmas decoration. On top I squeezed in a gym visit, a nanny interview and some laundry... So maybe it wasn't so low key after all...































No comments:

Post a Comment